How to Book
1. Please Read all information listed on this page first and foremost and the Exhibitor FAQ.
2. Complete the Online Booking Form.
3. We will then invoice you and give you details on how to pay. We can offer BACS,
4. If you have any questions or problems, please mail us
All our events and table prices for 2019 can be viewed in our Exhibitor Prices Document.
We have Standard Exhibitor or Artist Tables available. Both types of table are approx 6ft by 2ft in size. Exhibitor tables can get power on request, and pay for backing tables (extra space) – Artists Tables can not.
– We offer
– Higher sponsorship packages, which include social-media posts from our
– Footfall for the event will be an increased 3,500 unique attendees (Unlike a lot of events, we do not double count those that go for both days, they still count as 1).
– Age-range tends to fall within the 18 to 25 bracket, university student.
– Gender is approximately 40% female, 60% male.
– Interests typically are anime fans, video gaming, cosplay and general geek
We are always happy to discuss sponsorship with any company attending. If your company is interested in providing prize support for a specific event or activity, then please do contact us and we.ll discuss. We are also looking for help with
A full exhibitors information pack will be sent 2-3 weeks prior to the event with contact numbers, loading information and anything else related to on the